fine natural stone, developed so that you can design your own authentic rooms.
"DIY" product, which has been developed for our users with a new
generation of do-it-yourself culture, you can adapt your own interpretation to
your wall by creating applications in your own style.
The self-adhesive natural stone slabs are easy to attach to walls, as there is
an adhesive layer on the back.
• The measure of panels are 15x60cm and are 4mm thick.
• The front is made of real natural stone.
• A self-adhesive tape is available on the back.
• No mortar required, just glue.
• The surface must be flat and dust-free.
• 100% natural look.
• Not suitable for damp areas.
• Suitable for indoor use
• The prices are per piece
• Cut to size or with a grinder or with a pair of tin snips.
To enjoy the self-adhesive natural stone slabs for longer,
we recommend impregnating them.
that you apply a water-repellent impregnating agent. Since it has a real slate
layer on it, it can absorb water and dirt.
How many panels do
You can calculate the number of square meters based on the
length and width of a specific room.
For example: 1.20 meters (length) x 1.50 meters (height) =
1.8 m2 round on 2 m2.
2 m2 ÷ 0.09 = you need 22.3 panels (round to 23)
Easy to Install
1. Clean your wall with a damp cloth. Please make sure your wall is flat.
2. The designated area is determined by drawing on the wall.
3. Take the product out of the packaging, part of the tape is on the back
above. Contact with the adhesive surface and avoid offering protection from
dust and dirt.
4. The product is glued from the first upper part to the designated area. The
5. This application is repeated for all surfaces.
6. Can use metal scissors for cutting and drilling or if available
circular saw can
7. No common gap is required.
Why DIY self-adhesive
• It is a real
natural stone. It is thin, light and natural.
• It is very easy
to use. This simplicity is included in the product packaging and
specified in the operating instructions.
• You will only
pay for the product.
There are no costs such as transportation, craftsmen, glue
or mortar, cleaning.